Thursday, September 1, 2011

Precious Clara

I really think she might be a model someday! ;0) She was so amazing to work with. I can't wait for her next session. From the minute I met her she was so full of smiles. Usually I get this crazy look when I pull out the big black camera. Not with Clara...it's like she knew exactly what it was for and she was ready to be the star of the show! She didn't disappoint that is for sure. Thank you so much Amber and DeWayne for choosing me to photograph your little super model. Can't wait to get together again here very soon!



I absolutely love this one below. It will most definitely take a featured spot on my website the next time I update. She looks like a little doll baby!





This flower arrangement was from Amber's baby shower. How fitting that Little Miss Clara sits next to it now. :)



1 comment:

amber said...

Jennifer, thank you for all the kind words. You were great with Clara, can't wait until our next session