Friday, September 2, 2011

Sweet Little Liam

Sweet Little Liam is my newest little newborn. He is so teeny but so strong! I can't believe how much he can hold his head up and for how long! Well I kind of can, my little girl did the same thing when she was a teeny little one. She is my most strong willed child, so Liam will more than likely be too. That is a good thing! I also look forward to my next year getting to know this little family and to watch little Liam grow! Can't wait to get some gummy smiles from him. :0)






The sweetest little smile. Liam just loved to be out in the sun.

Doesn't he look like he is just basking in the warmth? Love this one! So peaceful. I think he would have been just fine staying in that basket and napping for the day. :0)



5 comments:

Jim, "Homer" said...

Its been quite some time since I've stopped by and I'm glad I did. These are wonderful Jenn and I just love that baseball chair - Sweet.

Denise said...

Awww, these are just too sweet. You work is always amazing!

Anonymous said...

Could you please tell me where you got this chair? I absolutely love it and want to get one for my son's room.

Thanks, Stephanie

Jennifer Walsh said...

Thank you Denise and Jim!
Stephanie that was my client's chair. I know that they received it as a gift but I don't know where it came from. So sorry. :(

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jennifer. Maybe they will see my comment and post on it because I would love to know where they got it.

Stephanie