Monday, September 12, 2011

What a beauty...Meet Bronwyn

 I have been looking forward to this session for a while now. Bronwyn's Grandma Em contacted me about my baby plan by email. She had seen images of another client of mine. I was flattered when she told me they were 2 1/2 hours away. We met in Forsythe park in Savannah. Bronwyn was so beautiful. I also loved the thought they put into the outfits they wanted to put her in. She is a very loved little girl.


 Even though our beloved Georgia bulldogs lost that day, Bronwyn still gave Uga some love! Sweet Georgia kisses! :0)


 It really doesn't get much cuter than this...lol!




Just look at this outfit below! I loved it so much. It was her Mommy Candace's favorite also!




I can't wait for my next session with Bronwyn. I really enjoyed meeting you Candace, Em and forgive me for not remembering Grandmpa, and Uncle's name. It was my pleasure to work with you. Look forward to meeting again soon. :0)

1 comment:

Candace said...

I cannot tell you how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE these beautiful pictures!! Thank you so much for the sweet words! I'm already excited for the next session! :D