Monday, September 12, 2011

Sweet little guy,Joseph

Joseph is my newest, itty, bitty, newborn. I really love his name, after all it is what I chose for my first born. I wish for little Joey to be as sweet, kind, smart and loving as my own little Joey, (well maybe he isn't so little any more but he is still my baby. lol) Joseph did very well during his session. Hardly any fuss at all. He put up with me moving him around from place to place. I was able to get a few smiles too. I love his full little lips. So very cute! I enjoyed talking with his Mommy Leslie through the session also.


The image below is with Daddy Justin's guitar. I loved the color and the worn look to it. Of  course baby Joseph made it look even better.



Here is one of the sweet smiles I was talking about. So very, very sweet. I have come to realize the littlest babies love to be taken outside. They seem most comfortable there.





Of course we needed to include his big brother JW! This is one of my favorites from the session.



I look forward to watching little Joseph grow. Thank your for welcoming me into your home Leslie and Justin. :0)

No comments: