Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Webb Family

Let me start out by saying I love this family! They are all so sweet. I had a session over the summer with the boys and Mommy and now they have a beautiful new little one. I have to say I am pretty excited about finally photographing a baby girl! It has been a while. Seems we have had a boy baby boom...lol. Here are a couple from my session with the boys. Aren't they so handsome! They are also both so full of personality. The oldest, Carson and I have become BFF's!! ;0)
And here is gorgeous little Cydnee who by the way already has a ton of cute little hairbows just like any little princess should! :0) I so look forward to future sessions with all 3 of them! Brandi and Noel make beautiful babies!

2 comments:

Casey Shuman said...

I love the ones of her in the ruffles, you caught her making such sweet faces!

Brandi Webb said...

Thank you Jennifer, for all the great pics you take of my babies!! I look forward to our future sessions!!!