Friday, September 2, 2011

Leslie's Maternity

Leslie chose me to capture her second pregnancy. Her and her husband Justin were expecting their son any day when we met. Actually he is here now and I get to meet him next week when we do his newborn session. YAY! I love babies so much. They were a sweet family and I have to say BRAVO to Leslie for handling the heat that day. I remember those last weeks of pregnancy so well and believe me it isn't easy! Not too mention I had her getting into weeds and grass. :0) I also got to meet their sweet boy JW. He did such a good job too! I look forward to getting to know them better through out the year of sessions we have ahead of us.

I love these next two oh so very much! The connection with JW's eyes and my lens was just perfect! I knew these would be my favorites when I took them. I love that feeling!!





I also love the colors that Leslie chose for her family to wear. I told her that I thought that warm, neutral colors would look lovely in that field and she got it right on. She looks sunkissed in this one. :0)


Here is a candid I got of JW as he was running towards me! I love it!! Such a cutie full of personality!


No comments: