Thursday, November 29, 2007

Collage Templates for Sale :)

It is a set of 8 collage templates for $45.00. The sizes are 10x10, 12x12, 12x 18, 11x14, 10x20, 12x18, 16x20, and 20x24. Believe me they are very easy to use. They are all in .png format. Click on the buy it now button and I will send them to you via www.yousendit.com. Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Here are some samples:

10x20 11x14

12x18

20x20

12x12

10x10
These images in this collage are by Jodi Young. You should check out her work at www.jodiyoungphotography.com
She is so talented and does fantastic work!!







7 comments:

Amy Benzenhafer said...

Oh my! I am very interested!
These are gorgeous!

Great style, Jenn!

Jennifer Walsh said...

Thankyou Loonie!

Jim, "Homer" said...

Thought I'd stop by and say how much I like these collages. They are outstanding.

Jennifer Walsh said...

Thanks so much Jim!

Sarah Holland said...

I've been eyeing these for a while and I'm hoping they are still available. If they are, how do I purchase them? They are great!

sally said...

Hi Jennifer I have just seen some of your collages and I am very interested in buying some, how do I go about purchasing them?

Jennifer Walsh said...

Hi Sally, just shoot me an email and I will send you a paypal invoice. :)