Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A couch and a Yummy colored wall.

These are perfect examples to show that a portrait doesn't necessarily have to be traditional. The true importance behind a beautiful portrait is the subject and not necessarily the surroundings. Gabi had so much fun doing these because she felt like she was playing dress up. What little girl doesn't like dress up?? lol. I am pretty excited about these. Would love your thoughts. Also I have these pettiskirts now...so how about bringing your little girls by to see me. We can let them twirl and play, maybe even blow bubbles. They will have fun and you will end up with something beautiful. It is a win-win situation!!! :)







6 comments:

Ken said...

Hi Jenn!
These are beautiful. As I explore beyond sports shooting I find your work inspiring.

I love your use of perspective. Its such a basic premise but its so hard to do well. I am sure so many people who like your work don't even know why, they just know its pleasing to look at. Thats what separates the art of photography from just taking pictures.

Ken (h4rbing3r on mpix)

Jennifer Walsh said...

Thanks Ken! It is always great to hear from a fellow photog that just understands how it feels when you know you got something special. This was one of those moments for me and that is rare...lol! Thanks for stopping by. :)

Stacey J. said...

LOVE THEM!!!

Amy Benzenhafer said...

I HAVE to bring my niece to you!!!! =)

Jennifer Walsh said...

Thank you Stacey!

Jennifer Walsh said...

Definitely bring her Amy!! I would love to meet her.