Sunday, November 25, 2007

Mr & Mrs.D & Another adventure in 2nd Shooting.




This was such a stunning couple. Not too mention that everyone in the wedding party was just as gorgeous inside as they were outside. It was such a beautiful day for a wedding. I shot these as a second shooter and it was truly a learning experience for me. Their wedding was perfectly beautiful. You can see their engagement photos and I am sure soon some more of this fabulous wedding at Shelly Hutchinsons blog site. www.hutchinsonphoto.blogspot.com
Thankyou again Shelly for inviting me to share this day with you.















1 comment:

Amy Benzenhafer said...

Great shots, Jenn! I am so jealous of you getting to hang out with other mpixers!!!!

I am just going to have to quit my day job and start traveling... they can be business expenses, no?