Wednesday, November 7, 2007

They might have come in 2nd, but they are 1st place in my heart.

Oh Well boys, we will get them next year!!

Our little Hornets came in 2nd place this year after an undefeated season last year. It was bittersweet but they took it like the little troopers that they are. No tears this year, they knew that they had done their best and that is all you can do. As I have said previously this is more than just a team...this is a family. A group of very talented little guys with some crazy Mamas...lol!
We have nothing but Hornet pride. We go all out and when I say "all out," I mean ALL OUT!!!

Let me give you a little description (why I have no pictures to share, I have no idea.) Okay, picture a group of Moms wearing green with football antenna headbands on our heads, proudly shaking our water bottle shakers filled with green and white beads. Close your eyes now....you might just hear us screaming Go Hornets, with a little DEFENSE (clap-clap) DEFENSE (clap-clap). LOL! There might be a little air horn blowing going on, but we won't go into details on that...lol! Our trademark is win or lose we ALWAYS have a parent tunnel on the field that the boys run through. Their might even be a little silly string involved. :) The boys love it and we love the boys!!

So like I said they might have come in 2nd, but they are first place in our hearts!!
I am including these pictures I took of Gabi for my Hubby on Father's Day this year. I truely felt that first one was fitting. He also loves his Hornets and we thought it would be a riot to dress Gabi up as one. There have been many times he has wanted to suit her up and put her out there. She is very fast. Hmmmm....maybe she will be our secret weapon next year...lol! Just kidding of course!!






No comments: