Saturday, December 29, 2007

My Senior, My Musician, My Son

This is my son Joseph. He is a senior this year and a very talented musician. He inspires me with his creativity. I just know that he is going to do great things in his future.
Joey, I had such a great time with you over Christmas. I am so proud of the young man you are becoming. Always aim high for your goals. Nothing is ever too far out of your reach. I love you with all of my being. You are also my muse and my reason to reach for my own goals. Thank you for the inspiration. (You can click on each image individually to view them larger.)



















9 comments:

Amy Benzenhafer said...

I just know the girls go nuts for him!!!!
He IS a rock star!!!!

YOU are a rock star! =)

Jim, "Homer" said...

Wow Jenn, where have you been hiding this young man. I normally look at all of your post and don't recall anything about you having a senior.

These shots are great and such a wide variety. Great composition.

Jennifer Walsh said...

Thanks Amy!!

Jim he lives in NC with his Dad. I wish I could show him off more often.

Amy Benzenhafer said...

Seriously... #7 just blows my socks off!

Gotta keep coming back for more!!!!

abcdef said...

Hi Jennifer,

I stumbled onto your blog, through a photography forum. First of all, awesome work! I love the senior session. You got some good shots.

I love the Valentine's cards you were showing on the other site. What lab do you use for your templates? They're gorgeous. Oh, and last I love your colors and your blog header.

Jennifer Walsh said...

Hi Crystal! Thanks for taking a look at my blog. I made those templates. I am glad you like them.

Jennifer Walsh said...

The blog header was made by the fabulous Amy Benzenhafer!

Jim, "Homer" said...

Hey Jenn, did you add some pictures to this. I don't remember seeing a few of them.

I really like the shot where he's laying down between the track. Very nice DOF.

Jennifer Walsh said...

Hi again Jim!
No I didn't add any, but there are more. You can see them at www.myspace.com/jenniferwalshphotography