Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Baby Stuey

Is the baby with the most smiles I have ever seen. Here is an image from his newborn session that Mommy entered in a photo contest. We didn't win but we came very close. The santa hat was almost as big as he was at the time so I did a lot of tucking and molding but loved how it came out.



We recently did his 6 month session. I swear I could not believe how happy he was! All of us were giggling at how much he was smiling. Truly a photographers dream. Also had to have some done in Daddy's hat. Stuey is going to be so proud one day telling the stories about how his Daddy is a hero. Thank God for our military men and women who makes sure we can all enjoy our day to day freedoms. Here are a few from our session. I look forward to his 9 months session! Thanks Lizzy for choosing me. ;0)













1 comment:

Krista said...

Love these!! What a beautiful boy. The ones in daddy's hat just melt my heart...love!