Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Once again my girlie girl.

If there is one thing I can't resist is the opportunity to use a new background. Not one you purchase through a photography outlet but one that you create yourself. I purchased a new comforter for my bed. I can tell you that I bought it because I thought it would look beautiful in my bedroom but I would be fibbing just a little. I mainly bought it because it caught my eye for photos...lol. I think it worked out just fine. :) Of course I pulled my kiddo into my mission. She was kind enough to oblige as long as there was some make believe and makeup involved. In the first few you will see that I absolutely jumped at the chance for just that. She said she felt like something out of the matrix. Through grins and giggles we came up with these most beautiful, most serious faces. It kills me that she has the ability to bring on this seriousness in between snorts and laughter...lol.

I am getting more and more of these smiles lately and I would be lying if I told you that I didn't love it. This smile is what makes my heart smile. I love my girl!

5 comments:

Jeannie Reeves said...

sounds just like me.. I browse the bedding and shower curtains all the time and only for the purpose of photos.. these turned out great!

Jim, "Homer" said...

I just think its wonderful that you and Gabs has such a great connection, and it shows in the pictures you take of her, which by the way never dissapoint.

Angie said...

Love these Jenn! She is growing up so fast!

Denise said...

What a doll! Growing up too fast, and growing into a REAL beauty! Great shots!

Melissa said...

Jenn, these are all Fabulous!!!! but that last one, her smile is absolutly beautiful, she looks like a 16 year old in that pic. You have one beautiful gilr. Glad to see she hasn't cut that hair yet too. melissa