Sunday, February 1, 2009

I feel very blessed

I was accepted into the Littlest Heroes Project. The Littlest Heroes Project is a non-profit based organization founded in January 2008, made up of professional photographers nationwide that provide free photo sessions to our nations Littlest Heroes. This is our way of giving back and taking a stand for these children who sometimes feel forgotten because of their illnesses. We are here to let them know that they are heroes to many, and to share their inspirational stories and photos with the world.


This means so much to me. My brother lost his beautiful little angel Gabriel to cancer. Gabriel was diagnosed with rhabtoid tumors as a little baby. As you see in the picture below Gabriel was a little warrior, even cancer couldn't break his spirit or take his smile away. I dedicate any work I do for this organization to my sweet little nephew. Your are truly missed you beautiful little boy.
Gabriel Lampson
January 10, 2000-November 29, 2000

For more information on this project as a photographer or a family in need please visit www.littlestheroesproject.org

1 comment:

Liz said...

This is a great organization. I'm sorry for the loss of your nephew but what a great way to honor him.