Thursday, September 11, 2008

Little Stinker!

I finally got this little guy. He teases me quite often by staring in our livingroom and driving our cat crazy! Yesterday he was peering in from our roof. This time he didn't run away but rather had a staring contest with me. That little stinker was looking at me like I was crazy and would tilt his little head with every click of the shutter. My kiddos couldn't get enough of it and it brought on some serious giggles.



Check out those teeth!


And those claws! Yikes!
Here was my last shot which by the way, scared the crud out of me! The little stinker leaped right at me, which in turn I leaped in the air camera in hand. I wish you could hear the giggle fest that it brought on...lol! Little Stinker!!

4 comments:

Jane Bingham said...

Jen I love this little squirrel! I had to come look at him again.

Backroads by Lynda the blog said...

These are great! He looks as interested in you as you were in him!!! Great shots.

Denise said...

Ok, that is just toooooo cute!!! He was totally not afraid of you, was he? Cool shots!

Jim, "Homer" said...

I would have loved to be there for the jump, I can only imagin.

It's like he's looking at you saying, "Make sure you get my good side".

Very cool.