Saturday, September 20, 2008

He loves his Xbox and Mom loves the beach

So we tried to bring them together! I had a great time with Tyler. He is a Senior this year. He really loves to play his Xbox so of course we had to include them in his shots! I think I might have gone overboard on sneak peaks but I really wanted Mom to see a little bit of all we got. I will let you both know when I have your gallery ready. I enjoyed meeting you and hope to take some family pictures soon. :)





Hey Tyler...Tell me how you will really feel when we are done with all this picture stuff...lol!!







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures, can't believe my little nephew is already graduating.

Jennifer Walsh said...

Thank you so much. He was a charming young man.

B19 said...

Really great pictures. We've known Tyler a long time. They grow up to fast. My Tyler will be a senior next year, I'll have to remember you when we are ready for pictures.

Denise said...

Wow! These are really cool--he's gonna love 'em!

Faustina said...

Great work Jenn! It looks as if you captured him prefectly. I love the jumping shot (I think all boys feel that way after they are done with senior portraits!) and the last one is awesome... timeless.

Liz said...

These are great! I love the way you used the X Box...how original!