Friday, March 7, 2008

Many Requests

I have been contacted by quite a few people asking me if my templates are still available. The answer to that is yes.They are priced at $45.00. Just click on the buy it now button and I will send them to you via www.yousendit.com.
As soon as I receive payment I will send you the templates. Easy Peazy and have a great day!
Thanks for coming by the blog and I will update soon. :)

Here is the link to the blog post about the templates.


http://jenniferwalshphotography.blogspot.com/2007/11/collage-templates-for-sale.html





2 comments:

Sarah Holland said...

Yay! Thanks so much. I'm not sure what you need to send me the PayPal invoice... I'm guessing just my email address?
sarahkc2003 at yahoo dot com

Amy Benzenhafer said...

Jen, these templates have been a huge hit! I couldn't live without them!
Thanks soooo much!