Monday, February 25, 2008

Across The Universe

Have you seen it? Because it is incredible! I have always been mesmerized by these times. We rented the Dvd and my daughter loved it. So much so that she wanted to dress up like she was in the movie. Really, this was her idea. I wonder what if would have been like to live in an era where so much was changing? So if you haven't seen the movie, go rent that Dvd! If you lived through it, I am sure it will bring you back. The whole movie is perfectly composed to songs from the Beatles. From "Hey Jude, to "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds." Amazing!

Here are a few pictures from our little throwback session. We really had such a good time doing these! Time well spent I think. Enjoy. :)









Here is the trailer to the movie. Just click play. :)


6 comments:

Stacey J. said...

Being is I haven't been to a movie in over a year...this looks like a great one. I'm going to have to get it. LOVE the pictures of Gabi. Tell her she's such a beautiful little hippy for me!

Jim, "Homer" said...

I'm a big Beatle fan and loved the movie. You did an outstanding job taking these, nothing to say but wow Jenn, and to think this was daughter's idea, bless her heart. she's the perfect model.

Amy Benzenhafer said...

#2 is timeless. Beautiful stuff!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

So cool, I love everything about these!

Scott said...

Spam and Cheese!

Seriously though....these are wicked cool images. Love the vibe!