Sunday, October 11, 2009

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Sellers....

They had such a beautiful day! I learned a few new things about them on their wedding day. To begin with Jacquelyn is Jac Jac to those that know and love her. Nick is a kiddo magnet. Everytime I turned around a little kiddo was tugging at his pant leg. They have a gorgeous little girl named Anna and a niece named Anna who is just as cute. They are the sweetest couple and thanked me more than once, which is always so appreciated. :)They were thoughtful of their guests even when they could have been selfish, after all it was their day. :) Much thought went into their wedding and all the little details. They went for comfort instead of glitz. You could feel the love and friendship in the air. I am honored to have been part of this "Rockstar" couples wedding. Thank you Jac Jac :) and Nick for including me to capture all these special moments that you will have always!




































And they danced.....



I would also like to include a special thankyou to my husband. I could not have done this without all your help. Also a great big thank you to my mentors and friends (The DB-5) All your advice and encouragement helps me in more ways than one. You all keep me thinking and inspire me to do my best. :)

10 comments:

Jo said...

I am sooo proud of you! You did a rockstar job on this!
d-_-b5 4evah!

Moose said...

Wow....wow...wow. Beautiful Couple Captured Beautifully...Wow.
d_-_b 5 Rock 4evah

Jac Jac said...

I am so excited! I love all of them : ) I just knew you were the perfect photographer for me. I will have to agree...your husband ROCKS because he not only helped you, but he also reported the UGA scores to my husband throughout the day. I can't thank you enough Jennifer!!!

LeBleu said...

What a natural talent you are walshy... Can I be your friend?

Scott said...

Love em Walshy. You did a fantastic job with these. Word.

Jim, "Homer" said...

Awsome job on these Jenn, love those gas station shots and rustic buildings. Great!

Jennifer Walsh said...

Thanks so much everyone for your kind words. :)

And Jac Jac...Ya'll were awesome! Made my job easy. :)

Nathan Dickey said...

Some impressive work indeed! Definitely have talent

Jim, "Homer" said...

It's been a long time since I've stopped by and I'm glad I did. These are fantastic Jenn, you really rocked this one.

PhotoLog said...

Cool location...love the gas pump shots!

A.