Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My 4 Reasons for happiness...

I have always wanted an urban session with all my children together. Especially in this one spot on River Street in Savannah. It is the sweetest pocket of light I have ever seen. Not too much to over power but just enough to have such a softness to it. I know I must sound weird but I really do notice how light falls in certain places and usually it isn't what you would think would be somewhere to do a portrait. I am so pleased with these images not only as a photographer but as a Mommy. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do. There are a lot to look at..lol.


















7 comments:

Becky Gregory Photography said...

Beautiful!! The photos, the light and most of all your children.

Jeannie Reeves said...

I love these.. of course I love all your photos of your kids...

Jess said...

Jenn, I didn't comment on the forums, although I looked. These are fantastic, and you should be so happy and proud to have wonderful images of all of the kids. Nice work

Stacey J. said...

Jenn.....OMG these are just beautiful!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!! The colors are amazing!!!!

Jim, "Homer" said...

Lovely shots, you have a beautiful family Jenn.

Louise said...

These are absolutely beautiful!! Your kids are gorgeous too!!

Denise said...

Gorgeous, and very good reasons to be very happy!!! :-)