Sunday, December 14, 2008

So have you read or seen Twilight?

If not, you really should. My son loves the saga and is almost finished with all the books. His excitement for the books takes me back to when I was his age. He really carries a lot of my spirit and that makes me feel wonderful. I remember the days when books would take me away to another place, another time. I loved to imagine the characters in my mind and make them be exactly what I wanted them to be. One of my favorite authors back then was V.C. Andrews. I would get lost in her words. I would be completely oblivious to my own surroundings as I traveled through her written thoughts. So Austin and I jointly came up with this. He absolutely loves it and because of that, so do I. :)





3 comments:

Heather Roach Photography said...

That's awesome Jenn!

I hope you're printing that for him.

Jeannie Reeves said...

It is awesome.. and as a girl I loved VC Andrews as well.. I totally know what you mean about not aware of your surroundings while reading.. In the 10th grade I think it was I read about 4 or 5 of her books, and I dont remember anything else about that year.. nothing... very sad.. but funny too

Stacey J. said...

I really want to read this series. It's on my list of things to do in 09...read more. Though, finding time will be the trick!
Awesome shot by the way!