Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pieces of me


I don't know if it is because school is almost out, but I have thought about them more throughout the day than I usually do. Maybe it's because I know this last week of school is nothing but fun for them and I loved those days! I am a ooshy, gooshy, artsy, fartsy sappy Mommy these days...lol!

Because he says this to me every morning and every night without fail.

because his Daddy used to sing the song "Summertime" to my belly when I was pregnat.


Because everytime I hear the song, "San Andrea's Fault" by Nathalie Merchant I think about her. I changed the words from blue eyes to green though. :)

they are the pieces of me that make me whole. :)

3 comments:

Amy Benzenhafer said...

You are sooo talented! I am so glad to call you my friend!

Great, great stuff!

Are you going to sell these as templates? I think these would work well with some beach photos!

Misty Sparks :) said...

These are awesome, Jenn!

Lisa Walsh said...

These are fantastic Jen! I think you should sell them!