Saturday, January 26, 2008

Pretty Little Valentine


Little Miss Britany, here are your sneak peaks!! I had the pleasure to photograph Little Miss Britany today. She is so cute and the sweetest little thing. She brought along her cowboy hat and a special little friend to share her valentine's pictures with. She was such a trooper because it was so cold!!! You sure can't tell it by her smiling little face. :) Little Britany's Mommy, I will let you know as soon as I have your gallery ready to view. Thanks again for coming.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

They look great!! My favorites are 1, 3, and 5. She's so cute. You did a great job!! You're the best!!

Love ya,
Mickey

Jim, "Homer" said...

These look real nice Jenn, my favorites are 1, 2, 3, 4, and #5 LOL.

Love the cowboy hat.

Stacey J. said...

She's a cutie. Love the chair. Great job Jenn!