Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Ladies & Gentleman, Lexi does not like to pose!!

Our little Lexi absolutely hates my camera. No matter how hard I try it is almost impossible to get a good picture of her. I really wanted to because my kids felt it was unfair to post Blanca our kitty and not post Lexi. "Mommy her feelings will be so hurt and she will think we don't love her!" For some reason the minute she sees my camera she falls at my feet and plays dead! Not sure what her reasoning is but that is just what she does. This is how it goes....
"Come on Lexi, sit up and look at Mommy!"
"No Lexi, don't lay down."

"Please Lexi, just one pretty girl!"

"Now Lexi!" "That is not very lady like!"

Last attempt...give a girl some accessories and this is what you get! Great job Lexi you truly are a beauty to us!
So ladies and gentlemen this is Lexi and this is my black and white day 6!
Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Amy Benzenhafer said...

Heehee! poor baby girl!!!
Dogs are wierd aren't they!?

Jennifer Walsh said...

They certainley are!!!